Robby Morris is a former Marine Corps Infantryman, current Reserve Artillery Officer and Joint Terminal Attack Controller, and combat Veteran with multiple tours in war zones. After earning his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center, he litigated high-stakes cases in Federal and State courts throughout the country. Today, Robby leads the firm’s Veterans Benefits Division while also playing a pivotal role in serious injury and death cases filed under the Federal Tort Claims Act.
Robby’s military experience is extensive and impressive with leadership positions in fires, analysis, and operations. In Mosul, Iraq, he served as an advisor to senior Iraqi Security Force Commanders, providing subject matter expertise on target development and firepower. He also served as an Operations Officer for a Marine Air Traffic Control Detachment, where he was responsible for the employment of 60 Marines and over $50M in RADAR and communications equipment.
For his service to our country, Robby earned the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, and Good Conduct Medal.
Robby believes his time on active duty puts particular importance and meaning to the work he does each day on behalf of military service members and families.
“I feel incredibly fortunate to have served as both an enlisted Marine as well as an Officer, and also in a wide variety of positions, each with its own set of challenges and demands. I believe that experience and perspective make me a better litigator and provides a unique appreciation for what our military service members sacrifice and commit to during their time in the Armed Forces.”
Robby earned his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Center in Washington, D.C., where he volunteered for the Veterans Consortium and was active in the Military Law and National Security Law Societies. He completed his undergraduate work in Political Science at Auburn University, serving as the Vice President of the Auburn Student Veterans Association.
In his spare time, Robby enjoys scuba diving, rugby, and spending time with family.
- Veterans Disability Benefits
- Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation
- Military Law
- Georgetown University Law School, J.D.
- Military Law Society
- National Security Law Society
- Auburn University, B.A., Political Science
- Vice President, Auburn Student Veterans Association
- Auburn Rugby Club
- Rank: Major
- United State Marine Corps Reserves, West Palm Beach, FL
- Iraq Tours, 2005-06, 2016-17
- Graduate, Air Traffic Control Course (#1 in class)
- 4 Federal Aviation Administration Qualifications
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Associate Attorney, Polsinelli PC
- Summer Clerk, United States Attorney’s Office, Criminal Division