Goldsboro, NC, Military Defense Lawyers
The Neuse River, the longest river in North Carolina, flows through the small town of Goldsboro. Residents and visitors can walk the paths that wind along the Neuse, paddle a kayak in its waters, and more. Goldsboro is also home to the 3,300-acre Seymour Johnson Air Force Base (AFB), whose western edge is only three miles from the town’s City Hall.
As a service member stationed at Seymour Johnson AFB, you can enjoy the Neuse River and other attractions in Goldsboro. You can also enjoy peace of mind in knowing that, if you need legal representation in a military criminal law matter, the attorneys at Capovilla & Williams are ready to represent you. We have broad expertise in defending service members in courts-martial, and we have experience as military defense attorneys and military prosecutors.
Military Defense Practice Areas
Are you concerned that your case is too complicated or difficult to win? The attorneys at Capovilla & Williams are eager for the challenge. The hallmark of our approach: a combination of superior investigation methods and comprehensive defense strategies, grounded in experience and knowledge and fueled by our passion for serving you, our client. Our practice areas include:
- Sexual Assault Defense
- Domestic Violence and Assault Defense
- Drug Crimes/Positive Urinalysis Defense
- Article 15/Non-Judicial Proceedings
- Discharge Upgrades
- Discharge Upgrades
- Separation Boards
Seymour Johnson Air Force Base
Seymour Johnson AFB covers 3,300 acres in Goldsboro, North Carolina; it was established during World War II.
4th Fighter Wing: Airmen at the host unit at the base support contingency operations worldwide. Its “Fourth but First” motto is based on historical and current achievements. For example, during WWII, it was the first fighter group to penetrate Germany and accompany bombers to Berlin. More recently, in 2012, Col. Jeannie Leavitt became the first female to command an active-duty Air Force fighter wing. Four groups comprise the 4th Fighter Wing:
- 4th Operations Group: Instructor Pilots and Instructor Weapon Systems Officers man two of the training unit squadrons within this group. Two other squadrons are operational units committed to securing and defending national interests worldwide. Meanwhile, the 4th Operations Support Squadron is responsible for air traffic control, intelligence, weapons, and more. And training in the F-15E Strike Eagle Fighter is handled by the 4th Training Squadron.
- 4th Maintenance Group: This group keeps nearly 100 F-15E fighter aircraft aloft and provides F-15E aircrew training; seven squadrons comprise the group. Three of the squadrons are responsible for the maintenance of aircraft, equipment, and components. There are also four fighter generation squadrons, each aligned with its associated fighter squadron.
- 4th Medical Group: Health Service units include Primary Care, Hospital Care & Surgery, Dental, Vision, Women’s Health & Pregnancy, Children’s Health, and more. Other services include the Behavioral Health Optimization Program, Bioenvironmental Engineering, and the Exceptional Family Member Program.
- 4th Mission Support Group: The six squadrons of this group have a broad range of responsibilities in communications, civil engineering, contracting, force support, and logistical readiness. In addition to providing base security, the 4th Security Force Squadron in this group deploys worldwide to support Joint Chiefs of Staff force protection commitments.
916th Air Refueling Wing: Groups for operations, maintenance, and mission support comprise this unit. Its peacetime mission is dedicated to training and equipping the unit’s service members and developing and maintaining the operational capacity of its subordinate units.
Experienced Military Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you’re facing criminal charges, court-martial, or disciplinary action—don’t delay—call an experienced Capovilla & Williams military defense specialist today at 404-496-7674 or contact us online. Your initial consultation is free and confidential.